Monday, June 21, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies from 'Ad Hoc at Home'


Much to my dismay, my work schedule has kept me from cooking and from blogging as of late.  Luckily, I did find some time to bake a treat to get me through the monotony of the sauteed chicken breasts and roasted vegetables I have been eating nearly every night.  I have been clearing my mind--and clogging my arteries--with these chocolate chip cookies from Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home.  Keller's rendition is just as easy to make as the treat that is my benchmark for chocolate chip cookies,  the Toll House cookie, but so much more wonderfully gluttonous. With two types of chocolate chunks, semisweet and bittersweet, Keller's cookies guarantee that your hands will be covered in chocolate by the time you've finished those first few bites of heaven.  And you can't stop at just one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails