Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Honey-Glazed Pork Chops

As may be clear by the reduced frequency of my blog posts, I have been in a culinary creativity slump this week. I've stuck to simple, tried-and-true recipes, many of which I've posted on this very blog. My only new recipe was a this one for honey-glazed pork chops from Food and Wine. While the recipe was by no means inspiring enough to get my culinary juices flowing again, it added just enough excitement to a wonderful bone-in Berkshire rib chop I had in my freezer. Fortunately, with Independence Day weekend around the corner, I have lots of exciting restaurant outings planned for the next few days; perusing the menus of great restaurants is always the best way for me to recover from a slump in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails