Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto
- 2 cups mint leaves, loosely packed
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup
- 1 small garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. grape seed oil
- 8 lamb rib chops
- Combine mint, lemon juice, walnuts, 1/4 cup oil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Dry lamb chops with paper towels and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp. grape seed oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add lamb chops to skillet and cook, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let lamb chops rest for a few minutes. Serve with mint pesto.